Public call for sale of Hidrogradnja d.d. Sarajevo in bankruptcy through oral public bidding
The starting price is 88.067.552,50 BAM, or BAM equivalent in foreign currency (EUR or USD), according to the middle exchange rate of the central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina on the day of payment
Terms of Sale:
- Company Hidrogradnja d.d. Sarajevo in bankruptcy will be sold as seen in its legal and physical condition on the day of the sale without the right of subsequent complaints.
- The sale is made by oral public bidding.
- The stated value of the company is the initial price specified in the tender documentation and the company cannot be sold below that price.
- The sale of the company by public tender will be held on 21 Julv 2022 at 12:00 p.m. at the Seller's seat at lzeta Čomare bb Street, lidža – Sarajevo.
- Continuation of business -registered activities of Hidrogradnja d.d. Sarajevo, while retaining the existing workforce.
- All fees and taxes for the transfer of ownership of the business entity are paid by the buyer, including preparation of documentation and legal actions for the transfer of ownership.
- Oral public bidding ls open to all legal entities and natural persons who make a guarantee payment that is in the amount of 1% of the starting price, that is the amount of BAM 88.067.552,50 BAM or BAM equivalent in foreign currency (EUR or USD), according to the middle exchange rate of the central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina on the day of payment
- Interested buyers must pay the guarantee payment to the transaction account (BAM) of Hidrogradnja d.d. Sarajevo – in bankruptcy No. 102 708 00000 19166 at Union Banka or to account number: 186 101 031 030 4671 at Turkish Ziraat bank as well as to the foreign currency account in Hidrogradnja d.d. Sarajevo in bankruptcy No. 1861011200180440 at Turkish Ziraat Bank so that the paid guarantee arrives at the specified account by 10:00 am, 21 July 2022.
- The Commission will check whether the guarantee amount has been paid by the specified date and time to the account of Hidrogradnja d.d. Sarajevo – in bankruptcy; if not, the candidate will not be eligible to take part in the public tender.
- All legal and natural persons must buy the tender documentation containing all the information about the company that is being sold. Tender documentation can be purchased by all legal and natural persons at the Seller's seat, at lzeta Čomare bb Street, lidža – Sarajevo, for a purchase price of BAM 1,000.00.
- Make the payment at the Seller's cash desk .
- After purchasing the tender documentation, with prior written notice ( 2 days before), interested bidders can inspect the actual situation and seek additional clarifications along with compiling of Minutes of the conversation and information obtained.
- Any additional information regarding the tender is available every working day between 12:00 and 15:00 or at phone 061/338-937.
- Application for public bidding with proof of guarantee payment should be submitted no later than one hour before the start of bidding.
- Public tendering is conducted and concluded according to the provisions of the Law on Enforcement Procedure as well as the Additional Rules for public tendering issued by the Bankruptcy Trustee.
- Additional rules list out the the course of the public tender, as well as other information of the public tender, which are integral part of the tender documentation.
- The Bankruptcy reserves the right to change, extend or cancel the Public Call due to unforeseen circumstances.